50 (Gk) questions about cricket and ICC word Cup Indian Cricket Team.
1) The distance between the popping crease and the bowling crease is:
Answer: 4 feet.
2) The West Indies hit 421 batting first in their warm up match versus who?
Answer: New Zealand.
3) What was the official name of the first World Cup?
Answer: Prudential World Cup.
4) What town are the Derbyshire County Cricket club based in?
5) The prize money of Prudential World Cup for the winner amounted to:
Answer: 4000 dollars.
6) Who won the maximum sixes award for the IPL 2008 season?
Answer: Sanath Jayasuriya.
7) In first class Indian matches, the maximum distance allowed from pitch to the boundary/ line is:
Answer: 75 yards.
8) The Ashes – Who were the head coaches of each side in 2019?
Answer: Australia – Justin Langer, England – Trevor Bayliss.
9) Who was ‘the Man of the match’ in the 1975 World Cup final?
Answer: Clive Lloyd.
10) Which national team are called “Baggy Greens”?
11. Who is known as The God of Cricket?
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar
12. Which Cricket Team is known as Men in Blue?
Answer: Indian National Cricket Team
13. What is the name given to an Organized group of Indian Cricket Team Supporters?
Answer: Bharat Army
14. Who is known as Captain Cool?
Answer: Mahendra Singh Dhoni
15. Full name of Tendulkar?
Answer: Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar
16. Who is the Top Wicket Taker in the 2011 Cricket World Cup?
Answer: Zaheer Khan (21)
17. Who is the Top Run Scorer in the 2019 Cricket World Cup?
Answer: Rohit Sharma (648)
18. When was the First International Cricket Match held in India?
Answer: December 1933
Explanation: India-England Test match
19. Which Stadium hosted the First International Match in India?
Answer: Gymkhana Ground (Bombay-1933)
20. Who was the Indian Captain when India won the Cricket World Cup in 1983?
Answer: Kapil Dev
21) How many minutes before play should the umpires take the field?
22) What is New Zealand cricketer Brendon McCullum’ nickname?
23) India achieved its first Test victory against Australia in:
Answer: Kanpur, 1959-60.
24) Who was the Man of the Match in the first One-Day International?
Answer: John Edrich of England.
25) Which Indian player was ‘rusticated’ and sent back during the 1936 English tour?
Answer: Lala Amarnath.
26) Bangladesh – Who was their top run scorer?
Answer: Shakib Al Hasan – 606.
27) What is Australia’s highest score against India?
Answer: 674 at Adelaide.
28) What town are the Essex County Cricket Club based in?
29) The first Caribbean cricketer to be knighted was:
Answer: Frank Worrell.
30) Who was known as “Bumble”?
Answer: David Loyd.
31) The trophy awarded to the winner of England – New Zealand Test series is:
Answer: W.J. Jordan Trophy.
32) How many times Chennai Super Kings won the IPL?
33) Who is the first Indian to cross 6000 runs mark in one day Internationals?
Answer: Mohammad Azharuddin.
34) The Ashes – Who were the captains of each side in 2010-2011 series?
Answer: Australia – Ricky Ponting and Michael Clarke, England – Andrew Strauss.
35) Who is the first batsman to cross 10000 runs in Tests?
Answer: Sunil Gavaskar.
36) Which national team is nicknamed “The Proteas” or “The Springboks”?
Answer: South Africa.
37) When and where did India play her first one day International?
Answer: In 1974 at Leeds, England.
38) Name the ground in England where only one Test has been played?
Answer: Bramall Lane, Sheffield.
39) Who were the Mohammed brothers playing Test Cricket for Pakistan?
Answer: Wazir, Hanif, Mushtaq and Sadiq.
40) England – Who was their top run scorer?
Answer: Joe Root – 556.
41) With which championship did the ‘Official’ one day cricket begin?
Answer: The Gillette Cup, 1963, in U.K.
42) What players nickname is SOS (Son of Swampy)?
Answer: Shaun Marsh.
43) At which place did Sunil Gavaskar Score his 10000th run?
Answer: Ahmedabad, 1986-87.
44) New Zealand – What was their highest team score?
Answer: 291/8 v West Indies.
45) Both father and son scored centuries for India, Who are they?
Answer: Lala and Surinder Amarnath.
46) How many Championship wins has the Glamorgan County Cricket Club had?
47) Name the Test Cricket centres of West Indies:
Answer: Bridgetown (Barbados), George town (Guyana), Kingston (Jamaica), Port of Spain (Trinidad) and St. Johns (Antigua).
48) What was the Kolkata Knight Riders highest total for 2017 season?
49) Name the Test cricket centres of New Zealand:
Answer: Wellington, Christchurch, Auckland, Dunedin and Napier.
50) The Ashes – Who did Pat Cummins claim as his 100th test match wicket during the 2019 series?
Answer: Jonny Bairstow.
Also, Read It:Join Us on Telegram