🔺10 December 2021 Current Affairs
Daily current affairs
- India’s first female psychiatrist Sharda Menon has passed away, she has been honored with which award?
Ans. Padma Bhushan
- Which bank has launched “PNB PRIDE-CRMD Module” app for disabled employees?
Ans. Punjab National Bank
- Which commission has launched “She is a Changemaker” program?
Ans. National Women Commission
- What is the rank of India in 2020 in the export of food export goods to Arab countries?
- Eminent Assamese poet Nilamani Phukan Jr. has been honored with which Jnanpith Award?
- DRDO has successfully test-fired “Vertical Launch Short Range Surface-to-Air Missile” from the Integrated Test Range at Chandipur off the coast of which state?
Do Check out our 100 Phrasal Verbs in English Article
- Which space agency has selected Indian-origin doctor Anil Menon for its future space missions?
- Which company’s chairman and managing director Sanjiv Mehta has been appointed as the next chairman of FICCI?
Ans. Hindustan Unilever
- The President of which country, Adama Barrow has won a second term as President?
Ans. The Gambia
- In which place researchers have discovered the first dinosaur species that lived 214 million years ago?