Daily Current Affairs Question and Answer: 09 September , 2021
For SSC, BANKING, CLAT, RAILWAYS, RPSC, BPSC, UPSC, MPPSC, MPSC, KPSC, TNPSC, GPSC etc Exams.
1. Suhas Lalinakere Yathiraj of which city has become the first IAS officer to win Paralympic medal?
2. NITI Aayog and which university have signed a letter of intent to promote cooperation in the field of agriculture?
answer. Gujarat University
3. The 4th edition of the bilateral exercise “Ausindex” between the Indian Navy and which Army has begun?
answer. Royal Australian Navy
4. Which country has become the first country in the world to give corona vaccine to 2-year-old children, leaving behind countries like America, China and Russia?
5. According to The Morning Consult survey, who has been ranked first in the list of world’s most popular leaders?
answer. Narendra Modi
6. In which state of India has it been announced to set up the country’s first Dugong Conservation Reserve?
answer. Tamil Nadu
7. Which day is celebrated all over the world on 8th September?
answer. World Literacy Day, World Physiotherapy Day
8. India’s first satellite and ballistic missile tracking ship to be launched from Visakhapatnam?
9. Which country’s Prime Minister Yoshihinde Suga has announced to resign from his post?
10. International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies is observed on which date?
answer. 07 SeptemberJoin Us on Telegram