Daily Current Affairs Question and Answer: 11 September 2021
For SSC, BANKING, CLAT, RAILWAYS, RPSC, BPSC, UPSC, MPPSC, MPSC, KPSC, TNPSC, GPSC, etc Exams.
1. How is the weather in India when the weather has turned bad?
Answer: INS Dhruvak.
2. Ai Pyaar Ne I
Answer: Neeraj Lodha.
3. Which state has been considered suitable recently?
Answer: Retired Test Gurmeet Singh.
4. Bars country’s aircraft charge for speeding up at the highest level of the country?
5. Which female writer died of heart failure at the age of 80?
Answer: Sonal Shukla.
6. The players of the selection team of the T20 World Cup team have given the team according to their own?
Answer: (Rashid Khan).
7. What is in the 50 list of Environmental Teachers 2021?
Answer: Satyam Mishra and Meghna Mussunari.
8. Have you come across 24 hours of corona in the country?
Answer: 34,973 (260 energies).
9. How will today’s (10 seconds) be for the day around the world?
Answer: World Self Defense Day.
10. Charged to be charged from 2021?
Answer: Ayan Shankta.
11. India’s first indigenous high ash coal gasification based methanol production plant has been designed at BHEL’s research and development center located in which city of India?
12. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has chaired the annual summit of BRICS, a grouping of how many countries?
Ans. 5 Countries
13. Which country’s Supreme Court has declared abortion in the state of Coahuila as a criminal offense?
14. Which state of India has inaugurated the “Emergency Landing Field” built on National Highway-925 in Barmer?
15. Which day is celebrated all over the world on 10th September?
Ans. World Suicide Prevention Day
16. Who and HDFC have signed an MoU to provide credit support to MSMEs?
17. The Cabinet Committee on Security has approved the purchase of how many transport aircraft?
Ans. 56 Transport
18. For which sector has the Central Government approved a production-linked incentive scheme of Rs 10,683 crore?
Ans. Textile Sector
19. Which railway station has been awarded with five star “It Right Station Certificate”?
20. Who has been awarded the Face of Education Directorate (DoE) by the Delhi government?
Ans. Raj Kumar (Music Teacher)