Daily Current Affairs Question and Answer: 12 September 2021
1. President Ram Nath Kovind will lay the foundation stone of which university on his visit to Prayagraj today?
Answer: UP National Law University.
2. Who has become the first South American player to score the most goals (79) in international matches?
Answer: Lionel Messi.
3. The UP government has banned the sale of meat and liquor by declaring 10 km radius of which city as a pilgrimage site?
4. Who has been appointed as the new Chief Secretary by the Government of Andhra Pradesh?
Answer: Sameer Sharma, a 1985 batch IAS officer.
5. Former President of Portugal has passed away at the age of 81. What was his name?
Answer: George Sampia.
6. Who will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi through virtual medium today?
Answer: Sardar Bhawan (Ahmedabad).
7. Who has taken over as the chairman of the National Commission for Minorities in New Delhi?
Answer: Sardar Iqbal Singh Lalpura.
8. How many new cases of corona have been reported in the country in the last 24 hours?
Answer: 33,376 (308 deaths).
9. Who has been awarded the Best Music Director award for the film “Flute – The Flute” at the 20th Imagine India Film Festival?
Answer: Debojyoti Mishra.
10. Which film actress has been appointed as its brand ambassador by kitchen accessories company (WonderChef)?
Answer: Kriti Sanon.Join Us on Telegram