Daily Current Affairs Question and Answer: 13 September 2021
Daily Current Affairs Question and Answer
1. Who will take oath as the new Chief Minister of Gujarat today?
Answer: Bhupendra Patel.
2. Who has won the title by defeating Novak Djokovic in the US Open, becoming the 9th player in the world to win the title in the 14-year history of the US Open?
Answer: Daniil Medvedev (Russia).
3. Who has been appointed by the Aam Aadmi Party as its national convener for the third time in a row?
Answer: Arvind Kejriwal (National Convener), MD Gupta (National Treasurer), Pankaj Gupta (National Secretary).
4. Under which operation, eight Divyangs have set a new world record for reaching the maximum number of Divyangs simultaneously at Kumar Post situated at a height of 15,642 feet of Siachen lacier?
Answer: “Operation Blue Freedom Expedition”.
5. Who has been appointed by the Central Government as the Private Secretary to Defense Minister Rajnath Singh?
Answer: DM Alok Tiwari.
6. Which eminent Kashmiri writer and former secretary of the Jammu and Kashmir Academy of Arts, Culture and Languages passed away at the age of 64?
Answer: Dr. Ajit Hajini.
7. Who has been appointed as the acting President of the Asian Olympic Council (OCA)?
Answer: Randhir Singh.
8. How many new cases of corona have been reported in the country in the last 24 hours?
Answer: 27,254 (219 deaths).
9. Which bank has appointed hockey player Rani Rampal and cricketer Smriti Mandhana as its new brand ambassadors?
Answer: Equiras Small Finance Bank.
Do Check out our 100 Phrasal Verbs in English Article
10. Who has become the first woman player from Britain to win the US Open after 53 years?
Answer: Emma Radukanu.